FORMAT AND CONTEST RULES
- Organized jam format with 4 skaters and 8 minutes on the clock.
- Each skater gets two 1-minute runs and both runs count.
- Overall impression matters, so keep the skating different.
Men’s BMX qualifications
- Organized jam format with 4 riders and 8 minutes on the clock.
- Each rider gets two 1-minute runs and both runs count.
- Overall impression matters, so keep the runs different.
Men’s BMX street finals
- 15 best riders from the qualifications
- Each rider has 2 individual 1-minute runs (best run counts).
- 15 best skaters from the qualifications
- Each skater has 2 individual 1-minute runs (best run counts).
The riders and skaters will be judged on:
- use of course
- number of tricks shown in their run
- difficulty of tricks
- variety of tricks
- control of tricks
- bike/skateboard control
- crashes/foot-downs/perfect runs
The Skateboarding and BMX jury will both consist of five international experts in the disciplines.
Markus Wilke GER
Bart De Jong NLD
Toms Silins LVA
Dan Cates GBR
Pat Duffy USA
Vesa Ikola FIN
Kristjan Prik EST
Rudolfs Hencels LVA
Prize purse of the Simple Session 2021 is 24.000 USD